Below is some general information on Rest Point Holiday Village. If you have any queries or would like to make a booking, please visit our contact page. Enjoy your visit!
Departure & arrival times:
- Departure Time - 10:00am
- Arrival Time - 2:00pm
- Available at the office (please order)
- September to April - 8:30am - 5:00pm
- May to August - 8:30am - 10:00am & 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Please return keys to the office OR mail box outside the office.
- Please assist us to keep our charges low by leaving your accommodation clean (Mop, Bucket & Brooms supplied).
- Parents will be held responsible for all damage and action of their children.
- No pets are allowed in any accommodation (health requirements).
- Please pick up all doggie dodo (plastic bags available at office).
- All dogs must be on a leash at all time.
- Boat ramp and jetty available for registered guests only.
- No cleaning or filleting of fish in accommodation
- Please use fish cleaning tables on foreshore.
- Unleaded outboard fuel available.
- No washing of boat or car.
- Most popular fish caught in inlet are:
- Black Bream
- King George
- Check the legal size with a fish ruler.
- Bait & tackle available at shop.
- Please dispose of large fish skeletons out in deep water - not off fish cleaning jetty.
- If you suspect any person of illegal fishing call: Fishwatch 1800-815-507.
- Television (please do not change reception - ask at office):
- Situated opposite A Frames
- Washing machines - 2x$1 coins
- Clothes dryers - 1x$1 coin (change available at shop)
- Campers Kitchen BBQ: Hire at office.
- Unleaded petrol: Available for boats only.
- Microwave ovens: All units & cabins now have!
- Telephone: One public phone situated in the park on Rest Point Road near the office.
- Facsimiles: Can be sent and received at the office - charges of $1 apply for each page sent and received.
- Please use bins provided.